The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require that every employer must enlist a competent person to assist them in complying with their statutory duties under Health & Safety Law. In addition, your insurer assumes that you have met this duty when granting policy cover.
To assist companies in this area, oasys offer a cost effective, tailored Retained Health & Safety Advisory Service, which is of particular benefit to small and medium enterprises (SME’s).
Typically a twelve-month contract would include:
- An initial safety audit and report;
- A further visit at the end of the first six month period to ensure that Health, Safety and
Environmental standards remain within HSE guidelines;
- The use of the oasys name as the organisations appointed Safety Advisor; Practical Health & Safety support during the contract period;
- Access to a named qualified safety professional;
- Quarterly advisory visits / meetings.
Regardless of size, every company is affected by Health and Safety legislation that imposes duties, obligations and penalties both on the companies concerned and on the management and directors personally.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 004 1058.
Please visit our IN-COMPANY COURSES page to view our safety training course “flyers”.
Alternately visit our PUBLIC TRAINING COURSES page to view our full list of public safety training courses.
Our portfolio of courses is constantly updated. If you cannot find your preferred course below, we would welcome your enquiry by telephone or email and we will endeavour to draw upon our wide range of expertise in order to meet your requirements.